Summer/winter holidays

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So.. sumer is here ... winter is down there where the people walk upside down... Jocose has already posted that he is going to Montreal this year... do you go anywhere during summer/winter now?

I'm going to Montreal too, my girlfriend's family owns a cabin near there and we are gonna be spending a week there. Her entire family is going to be there, and I don't just mean parents and siblings...grandparents, cousins, aunts, second cousins......... it should be fun.

Where are you going mentos? Come to Canada. It's great.

core_17 said:
I'm goin to TEXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Texas? Where's that? :lol:

No plans for me. We go to the pool a lot, that's about it :D

core_17 said:
Yes. Yes I am. And I can't wait. :D I've tried super hard to contain my excitement...is it working?
Aside from these occasional ALL CAPS bursts of enthusiasm, I'd say it's working pretty well. ;)

's all right. You're allowed to be excited. Meetups with friends rawk. :D

terri said:
Aside from these occasional ALL CAPS bursts of enthusiasm, I'd say it's working pretty well. ;)

's all right. You're allowed to be excited. Meetups with friends rawk. :D

Like...totally! And I get to meet NEW friends again. :D :D :D

omeletteman said:
I'm going to Montreal too, my girlfriend's family owns a cabin near there and we are gonna be spending a week there. Her entire family is going to be there, and I don't just mean parents and siblings...grandparents, cousins, aunts, second cousins......... it should be fun.

Where are you going mentos? Come to Canada. It's great.

I'm going to Alicante (Spain). Well... I'm going with my parents, their friends and my friend and her brother - should be nice... I hope so...
...and... Paul (Bace) is also going to Spain... but we are smart and booked different date... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :(

was going to bulgaria sking at chrimbo but think im going to buy a new camera instead

My Lady, some 35mm bodies, lenses, filters 'n other stuff, reloads of Pan F and Plus-X and I are headed for the Finger Lakes region of NY State on 7/18. Lots of shopping and wine-tasting as well as some fine dining complete the plans. Expect to return home with lots of film to process and several cases of good wine to enjoy [Takes sip of shiraz . . .] A votre sante! First vacation in 5 years -- we're 24/7/365 caregivers.

Unimaxium said:
I leave for a 9-month trip to Boston in September :)

oh, wait... that's for school. D'oh! ;-)

oops :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back