Summers Coming

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Quick shot with Galaxy S9+ while exercising the dog. Cant wait for summer to arrive
20180820_101351.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice shot, I can't wait for summer to leave. LOL!

It has been, here. News said Boston was at 98F, today, while we hit around 102F.

Nice shot.

Are you somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere?

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
Yes. Perth Western Australia. For us we have had an exceptionally wet winter. Though in parts of Queensland and New South Wales they have been in drought for years.

It has been, here. News said Boston was at 98F, today, while we hit around 102F.

Nice shot.
Thanks. That sounds like Perth summer weather. Is that unusual for Boston and where you live?

I'm not far from Washington, DC; 102 is not unusual, but it doesn't get that high every year. Boston is generally cooler than DC, though I really don't know how often they hit the high 90s.

I was in Washington DC August last year. A fascinating place. Really loved the Air Space Museum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a lot to do and see, there. I probably take it for granted as I've always lived in the area.

If I didn't say, nice shot, though I'd straighten the water a bit.

There is a lot to do and see, there. I probably take it for granted as I've always lived in the area.

Thanks. Yep as soon as I posted it I realised it wasn't straight but was hoping no one would notice lol.

Thanks. Yep as soon as I posted it I realised it wasn't straight but was hoping no one would notice lol.

You can’t slip anything past this crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

New Topics

Back