sun-cloud

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Reaction score
was cutting grass this afternoon and thought the sky looked pretty cool.

31142254-L.jpg

doin the chores ;) cool shot scoob! it looks like the light is bursting to get out...love the rays!

Man those rays are excellent. I always like seeing the rays of light breaking from clouds.

very neat rays.. nicely done, guess you must cut grass more often ;)

WAY TO GO, SCOOB!! this is just killer....it seems like it should have a scripture along the side...its so, touching... so spiritual.....

great capture, dude... lucky you to be able to see it in person....

You live in the States, scoob, I live in Germany, you take your photo at the beginning of August, I take mine in July.
We both were just mowing the lawn at the time we saw this.
That is the only similar thing we did - else everything was far apart, and yet here is my photo (and it is really mine, I took it myself in our GERMAN garden!)

Juli05_Schauerwetter2_websize.jpg

Isn't that surprising?

AlanL said:
Who are you, His Wife? :)

Scoob, is there something we should know? I didn't think 15 years old could get married in any state. :wink:

Love the photo - very nice.

hey calliope...? you can in arkansas.....heck, if your not engaged, even if its your cousin, we worry about you....!!!

just kidding...(kinda....)

scoob, personally, i would suggest you wait on the marriage thing till your 30...

aprilraven said:
hey calliope...? you can in arkansas.....heck, if your not engaged, even if its your cousin, we worry about you....!!!

just kidding...(kinda....)

scoob, personally, i would suggest you wait on the marriage thing till your 30...

no problem...i haven't even potty trained him yet :mrgreen:

Wow scoob ! , nice shot man. My neighbors laugh at me when I do that. Who cares right? lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back