Sun set on the pier

asila

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
beach2.jpg

please leave some feedback :sexywink:

First and foremost straighten out the horizon. That really takes away from the shot. I don't really like the starring on the lights but there really isn't much that can be done there. GL
tj

I like the starring fine, but the slant of the picture takes away from everything else. If I were at my house I would level it for you.

I agree, the horizon needs to be level, but the starring lights looks cool. It's a nice picture. Where was this taken?

Quick edit lmk what you think.

4142401976_1f4df045d5_o.jpg

TJ

crooked and so slightly over exposed, the neon sign has too much glow to it. TJ I think your edit is too saturated.

it seems out of focus or just unsharp, really distracting IMO, like its one thing for the waves and the lights to be not sharp, but for the whole dock? Did you take this with a tripod

thank for advices guys :)

It still seems slightly crooked to me, but I really like it aside from that, especially the starring on the lights - I think it goes well with the rest of the picture.

It's a lovely picture, but the horizon is distracting. Always pay attention to the horizon because it can greatly affect the overall composition of what you are trying to capture.

Here's my attempt at editing. I sharpened the pic a bit, leveled the horizon, desaturated a little, and a tighter crop.
4142784701_3785c9a00a_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back