Sun Set

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
sun%20set.jpg

Beautiful colors and reflection. It seems a bit tilted though, otherwise great job :)

eromallagadnama said:
Beautiful colors and reflection. It seems a bit tilted though, otherwise great job :)
Dang I actually hadnt noticed the tilt....
Thanks for the comment thou.

Wife wanted that hanging moss. and must admit I agree with yall. It does make the photo.
Not sure what dingle you mean...

JonMikal said:
nice capture! is this nearby?
Na thats down in SC. It was a wedding thing. People had one hell of a house. Thats the view from the back yard.

mpdc said:
Not sure what dingle you mean...

Sorry. Old film term. The leaves in the foreground, bottom left. Just think it would be nicer without as I find it a little distracting. Just being nit-picky.

Hertz van Rental said:
Sorry. Old film term. The leaves in the foreground, bottom left. Just think it would be nicer without as I find it a little distracting. Just being nit-picky.
AHHHHHH

I see.

great shot! i love the moss on top also... it adds something extra to the shot that would otherwise be borderline dead space (although pretty, dead space none the less). the tree also adds to the shot... it just makes it more interesting, rather then another spectacular sunset shot.

until hertz mentioned it, the "dingle" didn't bother me, but i can't stop looking at it now :p

Most reactions

Back