TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
543676218_fif42-L.jpg

Dressed up nicely for the Sunday stroll! :D
When I was in Italy first in 1994, I thought that was quite an interesting observation that people really dress up for the Sunday stroll and walk into town to see and be seen.

Dressed up nicely for the Sunday stroll! :D
When I was in Italy first in 1994, I thought that was quite an interesting observation that people really dress up for the Sunday stroll and walk into town to see and be seen.

Usually it's the stroll after church, hence the 'dressed up' look :D.

Great street shot

thanks very much.

Well, back in 1994 in Tuscany, upon visiting Siena on a Sunday, I did notice they also walked up and down the piazza and in their Sunday finest!

Fran Liebowitz, paraphrased, "Visiting Rome for the first time, you understand that Fellini actually made documentaries."

Excellent street candid here in deed

Amazing photograph and sentiment embedded in the image

thanks very much :D.

Fran Liebowitz, paraphrased, "Visiting Rome for the first time, you understand that Fellini actually made documentaries."

yes I can relate to that, it was viewing Fellini films that first got me fascinated with Italy......and I used your quote just yesterday when talking to some friends about Italian life, they wholeheartedly agreed.

Definitely a nice candid street shot :) I'd like to see you go into your favorite image editing software and bring down the blown out highlights in their hair because they are a bit harsh.

Sorry if you don't want criticism, I'm mainly posting for a class :)

very cool street shot

thanks very much.

Definitely a nice candid street shot :) I'd like to see you go into your favorite image editing software and bring down the blown out highlights in their hair because they are a bit harsh.

Sorry if you don't want criticism, I'm mainly posting for a class :)

thanks for your comments.....I edited to get this effect lol.

Most reactions

Back