Sunday Morning Jumpers

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went with a friend this morning to a horse show to get some photos of her and her horse in their first jumper show of the season. I got a few good ones of her AND the bonus of the day was that I was asked to take some photos of a horse that was for sale for some fancy warmblood dressage barn. I sent the lady some low res images and am hoping that she buys higher res images for her sale ads. :mrgreen:

Joy and Visual Energy
Joy12e.jpg

Joy11e.jpg

Joy8e.jpg

Joy6e.jpg

South Beach (fancy warmblood ;) )
SouthBeach6e.jpg

SouthBeach5e.jpg

SouthBeach2e.jpg

These are lovely; smooth and beautifully coloured... the first second and last are my favourites!

For them being action shots, they are very crisp and clear. I have tried to photograph horses at a jumping event once and therefore know that it is not easy to always capture the right moment. Very nice.
My favourite is the third.
OK, she is not jumping in that one.
But the horse is mid-air in that one, which I like, and I really like the background in that one.

Great shots. Ya caught the action well. 1 and 2 are my faves.

love the action caught in these! what are you shooting with these days?

Thanks guys. It's been a long time since I shot a horse show. It took me a while to get in the groove but thankfully it's a lot like riding a bicycle. You never totally forget. :lol: All were taken with my Canon 10D (set to shutter priority) with my new 70-200mm f2.8 L IS lens. Spendy little lens but so far, I'm really liking it. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back