Sunday Morning Stroll

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took off this morning for a couple of hours walk. I decided to throw in a twist from the normal jaunts people post. Sorry if it seems narcissistic, just having a laugh on a beautiful morning.

Sunday-Stroll-6-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-11-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-67-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-23-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-30-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-37-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-59-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-64-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-85-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-93-Edit.jpg

Sunday-Stroll-96-Edit.jpg

The "you idiot" light came on while I was out. I'm sure you've had it happen........ you know, forget to check the battery and you get the blinking "you idiot".

BTW, Monty did not intend to get wet. :lmao:​

3 is such a wonderful photo!

How long did it take you to cover how much of a distance? Not counting the running to and fro from the tripod/camera set up somewhere and your getting into the photo, for I assume (but hey, I only assume) that it wasn't Monty who took over the camera every now and again?

What an entertaining series! It must have taken quite a while to get all the shots (like Lafoto said, with all the running back and forth to set up the camera and then get back in the frame). The third is my fave too - the sunshine and the fall colours look so pretty, and my eye is led into the shot so nicely. I wanna crunch through those leaves and see what's over the hill.

3 is such a wonderful photo!

.....for I assume (but hey, I only assume) that it wasn't Monty who took over the camera every now and again?
Thanks Lafoto.
Monty is useless with camera operations (I think it's the lack of opposable thumbs) and refuses to act as my sherpa. :lol:

The third is my fave too - the sunshine and the fall colours look so pretty, and my eye is led into the shot so nicely. I wanna crunch through those leaves and see what's over the hill.
Thanks Anty.
Okay, so yeah, there was a bit of back-n-forth to get some of these shots. I probably only covered about 1-1/2 to 2 miles on the walk in the two hours, but it literally is in my back yard.

I didn't make it down to the water, but the path in #3 will take my to the unused rock quarry of our fair little town.

I took these earlier this summer of the quarry. I have not been hitting the time of day right to get the shots I really want of this area.

_D306731.jpg

_D306741.jpg

Thanks again for taking the time to comment. It is much appeciated.​

Bump ......... Haarrumph :grumpy:

........ I mean, the execution wasn't all that bad IMO, but I should at least get a nod on the setups. A few of them were a real PITA.

Oh well. :meh:

Well, upon closer inspection, I realised better what I am seeing in Photo 9 here, and I must say that I am happy for you that your excursion did not end like one of mine once did:

011.jpg

:biggrin:

Oh well... That was one of my shorter ones, for some "unknown" reason (happened not too far away from my home).

Other than that I quite admire your set-up of Photo 5, for the camera POV looks fairly far away and quite far ahead of you - so you must have rushed down that hill SLIDING on your BOTTOM, I assume, only to pretend you're walking (totally NOT out of your breath, of course) along that path leisurely :D.

I really dig number 3 (is it maybe a bit too yellow?), but the best photos are the ones shot by your pooch :)

Most reactions

Back