Sunday morning...

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken on a Sunday morning, during "meeting time" at an Old Order Mennonite Church in S. W. Ontario.

Would love to hear some feedback on this one...I really struggled with tones, colours, etc....Not sure I'm totally happy with it..??

Mennonitegraveyard-2.jpg

I like it Arto. I cant put my finger on it, but something seems missing. Will think about it. :D

Looks like the horses are checkin it out too. Is this near St Jacobs? For some reason it looks familiar. :er: Im always amazed at those ol white stone can stand the test of time....till the stoopid vandals get hold of them.

I like it Arto. I cant put my finger on it, but something seems missing. Will think about it. :D

Looks like the horses are checkin it out too. Is this near St Jacobs? For some reason it looks familiar. :er: Im always amazed at those ol white stone can stand the test of time....till the stoopid vandals get hold of them.

Thanks Chill!! I like it too....but I agree...something is off....I worked and re-worked it (with my limited software). I'd appreciate any insight you can offer!

Looks familiar?? ...Don't they all!! :wink: LOL!! This one is near Elmira,...in Floradale!

Possibly taking the picture closer to sunset/dusk time? maybe give the whole scene a more grim feeling

I'm at work so can't play with it but have you thought about selecting out all of the headstones and then lowering the exposure a bit on everything else?

Kind of "ghosting" the headstones if you will.

I'm at work so can't play with it but have you thought about selecting out all of the headstones and then lowering the exposure a bit on everything else?

Kind of "ghosting" the headstones if you will.

I appreciate your suggestion!! ;) But my "software" (haha) is quite (and even MORE...) limited these days!!

Thanks!

:O)

Possibly taking the picture closer to sunset/dusk time? maybe give the whole scene a more grim feeling

Hmmmm, you could be right!! It's near my hometown, and I visit now and then....will maybe try to go back and see what I can do!?? Thanks for the feedback!

Oh, and welcome!!

:O)

Most reactions

Back