Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WII53P1.jpg

Man, these are getting too vague. That could be so many things. Coral, lichen, red velvet cake.....

Really hard to tell..chalk?

painted concrete or block

Man, these are getting too vague. That could be so many things. Coral, lichen, red velvet cake.....

I agree. These "whatisit" pics at the very least needs to be sharp and crisp. A lot of them have been soft or oof which is why I haven't bothered to guess on many of them.

With that being said, my guess is strawberry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hint:

This can make things real hot.

Lol. This is a photography forum. There is a certain level of expectation for quality. It's not that much to ask to see clear pictures on close crops.

Maybe you're just cropping too close. When done correctly it is very possible to make close crops without sacrificing image quality. Don't just dismiss the technical aspect like it's inconsequential.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. This is a photography forum. There is a certain level of expectation for quality. It's not that much to ask to see clear pictures on close crops.

Maybe you're just cropping too close. When done correctly it is very possible to make close crops without sacrificing image quality. Don't just dismiss the technical aspect like it's inconsequential.
;)

Then buy me the equipment that will produce images to your expectations.

C'mon now. That's a bit of a cop out. You're experienced enough to know when you look at an image if it's in focus and crisp or if it's not quite to that level.

;)

Then buy me the equipment that will produce images to your expectations.

'eh I don't mind the quality, they're just for fun, not like you're trying to go sell them or something....

the only problem I have is that we never learn what they are if no one is able to guess them...

Yes from a system standpoint it would be nice if the whatisit was revealed after a certain number of guesses/or time elapsed, I agree.

Most reactions

Back