Sunet shot - how to improve

nagoshua

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot the other night and im pretty pleased with it, the location is close by so i am going to retake the shot a couple of times, could anyone please tell me the best ways to improve this shot?

P1060814_filtered.jpg

Wow I like this photo. I might crop the top just below that line on top of the sun . its were it loses some focus. but good quality.

Im going to throw this out there as well as everyone else the composition is amazing and the colors are great i give major props on this one

This is a photo that's just about there.
The distracting thing for me is that the outline of the head is intersecting the water or shoreline. I would see if you (the photographer) could get even a foot or two higher so that the outline of the person is clearer.

Just a thought.

This is a photo that's just about there.
The distracting thing for me is that the outline of the head is intersecting the water or shoreline. I would see if you (the photographer) could get even a foot or two higher so that the outline of the person is clearer.

Just a thought.

Yeah thats the only bit of the photo that really annoys me, ive messed about on photoshop and this is what ive come up with, any better?

P1060815_2_filtered.jpg

I feel those colours are possibly a tad too rich. You can see the distortion around the sun itself (where it is a drastically brighter orangey-red colour) which doesnt look natural.
This also makes that area look more pixellated.

I also feel the pose of the person in the first picture is better as it draws the eye into the picture - you know that's where theyre looking.

Most reactions

Back