Sunrise at Sunset

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ah,... the Mojave, truly a land of contrasts and contradictions..

400-sunrise-sunset.jpg

The Sunrise building at sunset... :biglaugh:

My neighbor is from Mojave. She hated it there.

As for the photo, it looks good, but the tree in the background looks like it's no fire from the sunset.

yeah, your mojave pics are looking great. although, I think this one is a tad oversaturated (or...something else I can't put my finger on)

well, oversaturated, but nice (colour wise).

not much sunrise feeling left though (if that was the intention)

the composition is not very balanced for me ... tried horizontal or square format? or just a different crop?

My neighbor is from Mojave. She hated it there.

As for the photo, it looks good, but the tree in the background looks like it's no fire from the sunset.

I think I like it here partly because so many don't; if everyone loved it here, then everyone would live here, and that would suck. My aunt and uncle live near Seattle and are very happy there.

yeah, your mojave pics are looking great. although, I think this one is a tad oversaturated (or...something else I can't put my finger on)

Thanks- I've been feeling a tad oversaturated lately. :thumbup:

well, oversaturated, but nice (colour wise).

not much sunrise feeling left though (if that was the intention)

the composition is not very balanced for me ... tried horizontal or square format? or just a different crop?

Missed this one replying to the others.

I was trying to pull the colors in this shot. I had fooled with the comp a bit, but found the only way I could get the primary red, yellow and blue plus the sunrise sign in were with the vertical format. The sunset was going on behind the mountain in back of the building.

My aunt and uncle live near Seattle and are very happy there.
See, I don't' really like it here in Seattle, it's too big and everyone is always in a rush.

... it's too big and everyone is always in a rush.

I can appreciate that. That's why I get out to the wild every chance I get. So many people, and they all have names and stuff.

Most reactions

Back