Sunrise C&C and the rest are for viewing

Great set. Can't find fault anywhere, well of course I could, but nothing worth mentioning.
It's worth getting out on a day off once Ina while to capture treasures like these!

I think all of them are sublime :D. My favorite is the one with the feather sticking in the ground, it's just so subtle yet appealing. I always try to get up early for some Arizona sunrise shots, but it just never works out like I think it will. Great photos, thanks for posting!

2 and 5 really got my attention, the best one IMO is No.5, nice composition, great colours.

All great shots.

nice pictures. I hate how the sun is in the middle of the frame on almost all of them, but otherwise fantastic. I haven't seen sunrise in quite some time!

do these shots require a tripod and slow shutter speed?

nice pictures. I hate how the sun is in the middle of the frame on almost all of them, but otherwise fantastic. I haven't seen sunrise in quite some time!

do these shots require a tripod and slow shutter speed?

thanks. well i typically follow the rule of thirds but in this case i didnt think it worked to well. plus, the sky was different colors on each side of the sun, so i thought it portrayed the look i was going for better.

the sunset shots i posted the other day did a little better job of what you were looking for id imagine.

I used a tripod on most of these shots but not all of them.

4277122247_5132a7821b_b.jpg

Nice shots. The noise in the first can be taken out easily enough. I liked it. This last one here above me is beautiful!

thanks! yea i already removed a lot of it :) that last one was the sunset the night before

thanks! yea i already removed a lot of it :) that last one was the sunset the night before
I was just getting ready to comment about there must be a lot of nice sunsets where your at and then... I just noticed your info on the side here says you're from Wilmington, NC. I'm moving to Carolina or Kure Beach (got two places we're looking at) in May or June.

That explains the beautiful sunsets. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back