Sunrise in Myrtle Beach

Shameless morning bump

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

what filter were you using on the lens?

None- I don't have any filters on the lenses I used to take these.

Not bad shots, really. Nothing Earth-shattering, but not bad. Nice memories of the place and the wonderful summer sunrise times you had there. Shots of this type are always worth snapping.

Not bad shots, really. Nothing Earth-shattering, but not bad. Nice memories of the place and the wonderful summer sunrise times you had there. Shots of this type are always worth snapping.
Thanks.

In my photography that's really where I want to be at this point. I feel like anything I do should be a step above a snapshot with as much as I've tried to learn over the years; but I know I'm not going to quit my day job and travel doing landscape photography anytime soon either.

Nice!

I have almost the *exact* same pictures of the sunrise behind that pier.

Nice!

I have almost the *exact* same pictures of the sunrise behind that pier.
Lol- me, you and 500 other people on flickr. That's alright though, I know these are mine in particular.

My fiancé and I are actually getting married here in the spring of next year, so I'll probably photograph this a lot

Lens handled shooting Into the sun fairly well.

Lens handled shooting Into the sun fairly well.
It did. I had to back the exposure down some on two of these in pp, but overall I was fairly happy with it. I plan on getting a ND filter for my next trip; to do some longer exposures and such and to kill the hot spot the sun made

Most reactions

New Topics

Back