Sunrise stroll

ok..just found this section...**man, leave for a few weeks, things change completely..**

the first shot...is just awesome chiller... you did great with the leaves framing things..its just a classic chiller shot, makes you think..and drool....!!

but the second....man, correct me if i am wrong, but is that a true canadian maple leaf ?? and is it always red all summer? or is it changing for the fall??? i love them...we dont really have a bunch of maple leafs down here in the south...got tons of pine needles... and a few sweet gum trees that get almost a minty-yellow...but our fall will be mainly brown... its been so very dry and hot here...(west h*ll)

mind if i just use your pictures to see fall the way it's supposed to be?? lucky you,, its about 92 degress and high humidity here... our fall will come about late november...

**wonder if i can move north...?** great shots chiller...you always put up the things i would like to aspire to.....you and cruzin (jon e ) can sure grab the landscapes..

Thanks JonK, Aprilraven and Mentos. I appreciate your comments.
Yes Aprilraven that is a Canadian maple leaf. Some of the leaves here are changing, but in a few weeks, it will be really colourful. Sure you can move here.

thanks again.

you took geat advantage of the natural framework in the first...very fitting for the scene. i've always wanted to take great moon shots. i really like the detail you got in this, especially for a day shot.

Thank you Jon , and A.Rotshtein. I appreciate your comments.

Most reactions

Back