Sunrise to Sunset .. The People

Chiller said:
Great shots Raymond. The look on Daisys face is priceless. Glad you guys got together again and had a blast. I wish all the TPFers could come out with us next time.
I have thought about heading out and shooting the full moon, I think tomorrow night, but not sure if I want to brave that yet. Bet it would look killer over that marsh.

Bro! save your ideas, coz you know those two guys in Whitby will be there is a heartbeat! thanks everyone... Daisy was gonna gut off one of my body parts if I posted #8.. I took the risk anyway, and so far I am still in one peice!.. When she saw the shots Airic posted, she almost fell off her chair laughing.. too funny!

JonK said:
Great shots raymond! :D That marsh is a happenin place and Daisy is a brave woman to let that lil monster crawl up her arm :lol:

thanks Jonk It is a cool spot! And that crazed black squirel must have been on something! It literally jumped on to her leg and crawled up to her arm.. not very shy to say the least! It was actually a little too aggresive. And Daisy had had enough of it, as it was about to get tangled in her hair.. can you imagine??

Wow, what a wonderful series, Raymond! #7 & #8 are just too funny :)! Great captures. I also like #3, shows a little more of the scenery you guys enjoyed there! Gorgeous day, beautiful place! And, oh boy, could I go for that lamb sausage right now :mrgreen:!
Congratulations on the baby, we all can't wait to see him/her in the pictures ;)!

Knopka said:
Wow, what a wonderful series, Raymond! #7 & #8 are just too funny :)! Great captures. I also like #3, shows a little more of the scenery you guys enjoyed there! Gorgeous day, beautiful place! And, oh boy, could I go for that lamb sausage right now :mrgreen:!
Congratulations on the baby, we all can't wait to see him/her in the pictures ;)!

thanks so much Knopka! you can be sure there will be many shots of our baby girl in here!! Actually, mostly in the snapshot section. 4 weeks or so to go., she had an ultrasound last week, and all is well.. 5.5 pounds so far!

sweet_daisy said:
hehe thanks for the comments on the pictures,yikes! #8 photo is hillariuos! yap 4 more weeks lafoto! time is running by so fast and wer getting so excited! i needed that exercise anyways coz im getting so fat now! hehe!

"Fat"- "fat"!?!?!?

Most of it is BABY!
In four weeks from now it will suddenly be all gone!
Well, not right on the first couple of days after, but... soon! You are only 22. Why would not not get as slim as you were before?
Now myself, after I had my daughter (youngest) at 33... that was different... :roll: ;)

Ha. Soon the board will swamped with baby pics - baby pics - baby pics :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

:biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back