Sunset at Shipman Pond

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot this the other night after a major storm. The sunset was so beautiful, and I tried to get to my favorite spot, Headland's Beach, and they had already closed the park. :( I took this right around the corner at Shipman Pond.

I shot this with my Eos Elan II at 17mm with Fuji Sensia 200. I just couldn't get a good scan of at work. I ended up photographing it digitally on my lightbox. The quality is kinda crappy. I think I'll have a good scan of this made.

Let me know what you think :)

sunset_shipman.jpg

Matt this is gorgeous... YOu cant tell the pond from the sky ;) Looks great.. the reflection is gorgeous.

good symmetry and coulor matt, good job.... yea i'd get a good scan done, this shot is definitely worth it. :thumbup:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is awesome!

Thanks everyone :) I think I'll have this scanned at my prolab. They have a really nice Creo Eversmart scanner, which is supposedly one of the best flatbeds, and near drum scan quality. I'm sure it will be expensive though :(

WOW!! What an amazing show!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL shot, and well worth getting the good scan of it! Thanks for posting this one.

Amazing as always DMatt.:thumbup: :thumbup:

great shot matt, love the reflection and the colors you've captured here... :thumbup:

Thanks again everyone. This is Fuji Sensia 200, probably not my first choice for landscapes or sunsets, but I needed it for class, and had to finish the roll.

Digital Matt said:
This is Fuji Sensia 200, probably not my first choice for landscapes or sunsets, but I needed it for class, and had to finish the roll.

Wow! I would have guessed E100VS or Velvia...

Again, great capture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back