Sunset At The Marsh

Nice series... but the last is simply breathtaking! Awesome work here... beautifully composed.

All are great - number 3 is stunning.

Thanks!

NJMAN which county in NJ are you in?????

Shots are great, sky was crazy after yesterdays storms.......

Im in Gloucester County...

People often think my screen name means New Jersey. But it is really the initials of my first and middle name. I'm actually from Minnesota. Sorry to mislead you. ;) However, I am familiar with Somerset County, NJ, and need to shoot there eventually!

Stunning work NJ.

Thanks kundalini. I really appreciate the nice comment!

gorgeous saturated colors!!! love #3!

Thank you Kristina for the kind words.

Nice series... but the last is simply breathtaking! Awesome work here... beautifully composed.

Thanks dab! Greatly appreciated. Keep up your landscape work. I hope to see more from you too. :)

Wow wow wow! What a beautiful view, and so well captured in your pics. The colours are gorgeous and the exposure so sharp. I always look forward to your pics and am never disappointed.

i want to be there. that must have been beautiful as all hell! the photos are stunning. the first and third are my faves. great job!

Wow wow wow! What a beautiful view, and so well captured in your pics. The colours are gorgeous and the exposure so sharp. I always look forward to your pics and am never disappointed.

Thank you so much Anty! What a very sweet thing to say.

i want to be there. that must have been beautiful as all hell! the photos are stunning. the first and third are my faves. great job!

Much appreciated! Thanks for the nice words.

Thanks abraxas. I'm surprised at myself for how little I actually take the camera out at sunset, or sunrise for that matter. Me thinks I need to pack the camera and tripod in my car at all times. You just never know what you will miss if you don't.

I just use the car as a big 'ol friendly mobile camera bag at all times, and don't go out unless it's to shoot. :)

I'm surprised I'm the first to notice, but in the last one, it looks like the horizon dips to the left a little bit. I adjusted it clockwise 0.2 degrees to get it horizontal. It's kind of hard to tell because of all of the foliage in front of the horizon. Very pretty photograph though.

I'm surprised I'm the first to notice, but in the last one, it looks like the horizon dips to the left a little bit. I adjusted it clockwise 0.2 degrees to get it horizontal. It's kind of hard to tell because of all of the foliage in front of the horizon. Very pretty photograph though.

0.2 degrees? wow, thats reaching. haha. jk. Actually, its funny that you mention that, because the horizon was leaning to the right even more before I attempted to straighten and post it here. And I agree, the folliage does make it a bit difficult to tell. Thanks for taking the time to comment and for the kind words. :)

Most reactions

Back