Sunset car shot

yeah that car looks really agressive in the first photo. I really like SRT4s despite what everyone says "its just a neon." the cars simply rip. My buddy has one about 420whp. Get a tripod and gimme more!

Beautiful shot man, i love how the car clashes with the sunset.

good photo. The only thing I can find negative about it is the use of flash. It unbalances the colors and the subject with the front bumper being illuminated so much. With the flash you can see you've lost all of the environment's light and color off the front of the vehicle. Immediately the sky pulls the viewer's interests.. and the side of the neon looks great, but the front - the largest and key area of the picture contains none of these colors or reflections. I'm not sure how much equipment you have, but a nice large diffusion boom light is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Your second picture is also good - the only negative thing I can find again is the use of the contrasting white light - it unbalances the content. Multi colored lighting is never a bad thing at all, however you have an orange foreground light and a white background light - and it will cause people to subconsciously overlook detail.

Most reactions

Back