Sunset Dandelions

jcalm002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took some pictures of dandelions last week while the sun was setting. Laid on the ground and got a little muddy, but I think it was worth it. Tell me what you think about them.

Dandelion800.jpg

Dandelion2800.jpg

Dandelion3800.jpg

I like them all, but I think the second and third would be a better composition if the dandelion were off-center.

nice silhouettes. i like the first one best for the same reasons listed by astrostu and also because you can see multiple dandelions. i think you could probably even crop more off the right side without hurting the composition, but again... nice shots. :thumbup:

I like them all, but I think the second and third would be a better composition if the dandelion were off-center.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind next time.

nice silhouettes. i like the first one best for the same reasons listed by astrostu and also because you can see multiple dandelions. i think you could probably even crop more off the right side without hurting the composition, but again... nice shots. :thumbup:

Thanks. I agree with the crop. THere is some dead space on the right.

Good perspective; #1 is my favorite for the reasons that were already listed.

Very artsy, very cool. 8)

Number one is really nice, great image. You've already heard about the rest though aside from their centered design they are still beautiful captures.

I like all of these shots, but the first one really stands out from the rest. good job.

i like the first one, the second one looks great too but i think it would look even better if it was off center a little like astrostu said above.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Man, I wish I had shot the other pictures off center. :grumpy: :blushing: :D

How is this? For the first should I crop the top/bottom some more.

Dandelion8003.jpg

Dandelion8002.jpg

that made a big difference... they look great! well done. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back