i7wT8WJ.jpg

what stop filter?

Reactions: Sil
Jeff G - Jeff 15 - Braineack thank..;-)
@Braineack Hoya 5 stop

Another stunningly taken photo Sil.

Thank Fuji ..very kind...;-)

Oh this photo makes me want to be there. In one of those windows is a little Italian grandmother making an incredible meal with fresh seafood from the bay. That's where I want to be.

I went to Positano and the Almafi coast over Cinque Terre -- If I ever go back I need to go here.

Oh this photo makes me want to be there. In one of those windows is a little Italian grandmother making an incredible meal with fresh seafood from the bay. That's where I want to be.

thanks for the answer .... there are no more grandmothers who feed ... there are some very expensive restaurants that it is difficult for us to recommend where to eat ... this is the truth ... unfortunately ...but if you pass these parts .. a carbonara di mare I offer you ... I do better the fish that the photos ...

Last edited:
This is a beautifully colored city. It begs for photos/paintings and you have done it great justice. Thank you for sharing this with us.

This is a beautifully colored city. It begs for photos/paintings and you have done it great justice. Thank you for sharing this with us.

thank Dean.. : -)

Most reactions

Back