D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was real eager to get this new lens on and get shooting, but obviously I have to learn the lens first, This is one of the shots I really liked from the sunset we watched in the mountains.

Vitosha_Sunset_Aug19.jpg

Wow! beautiful image.

Thanks, pretty impressed with the lens and looking forward to the next weekend for more !

Mostly edited in CaptureOne as I’m trialling it over Lightroom too, I’m impressed with that too haha

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Gorgeous shot! Don't forget to add your new lens to your gear list attached to your posts. LOL!

Reactions: D7K
Gorgeous shot! Don't forget to add your new lens to your gear list attached to your posts. LOL!

Thanks! I really like this the more I look at it, and full size looks even cleaner, I’ll update signature this morning [emoji2]

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Yes, so which lens produced this extraordinary shot? It's beautiful.

Thank you, Dean. That’s the combination of the D850 coupled with the Nikon 14-28 2.8 [emoji119]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back