Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With Nikon D700 + Nikon 16-35mm VR.

C&C welcome !

4778437963_4231dd84d2_b.jpg

4779077688_bfa2f5c96f_b.jpg

4778442155_bb4bb397ff_b.jpg

I think they look great! The colors are amazing. The second one is my favorite

Wow very nice colors, it's seems that it's an HDR!!
I prefer the third photo but the first is very nice too!!

Awesome shots.

How do you like the 16-35? I am debating between this or the older 17-35 2.8. The 14-24 is too bulky and I need to use filters.

These are simply amazing well done:thumbup: I love them!!

I cant pick a favorite because more than the picture its your processing I love. I dont suppose you care to share that with me?

Awesome shots.

How do you like the 16-35? I am debating between this or the older 17-35 2.8. The 14-24 is too bulky and I need to use filters.

Josh,

I was having exactly the same choice (I guess all Nikon guys with full frame:). I did my research and I believe I made a excellent decision, 16-35 VR.

I cant pick a favorite because more than the picture its your processing I love. I dont suppose you care to share that with me?

Not at all.

Shot in RAW, imported with ACR. In ACR, please pay much attention to the "Recovery" and "Fill light" settings. It will give you a HDR like effect (widen the dynamic range).

When in PS, I used Nik's color Efex, i.e. Contract Color Range, Color Balance,etc. I also used the sharping, dodging and burn to make final adjustment.

Thanks,
Hollan

The last one blew me off! Look at the plants! They are as breathtaking as the violet sky!

Ultra photos indeed.
Have some issues of being dark in the edges, but , man, I think I'll never achieve something better than this.

Great shots. I personally like the second one the best, but they all share the same great colours.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back