Sunset over the Canadian/NY waters

BoiJaymason

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC00299k.jpg

The walkway out to a light house, separating Canada and New York State.
C&C welcome..

I wonder who will be the first to point out the crooked horizon?

Someone who is very anal, most likely - since the horizon isn't even 1/16th of an inch off from one side to the other.

I like the humanoid(s) on the dock, adds something to the photo.

Last edited:
Someone who is very anal, most likely - since the horizon isn't even 1/16th of an inch off from one side to the other.

Are you saying that being off 1/16th is acceptable?

i think the horizon is off a little....anyone agree?

i think the horizon is off a little....anyone agree?

That has been established already, if you read through the thread you would know.

Any ways... main topic.

Great photo, i defiantly like it. My only issue is the person in the photo is centered vertically. I think this detracts from the composition. But then again it doesn't, if you know what i mean. Do have any shots of the same scene? If so i would like to see them!

Great photo, i defiantly like it. My only issue is the person in the photo is centered vertically. I think this detracts from the composition. But then again it doesn't, if you know what i mean.

I don't know what you mean, please elaborate.
Otherwise, you defiantly don't make sense.

The walkway out to a light house, separating Canada and New York State.
It's a really nice shot (great colors) but as mentioned the horizon is off and it's too close to the center of the frame. I think it might have been better to place the horizon line 1/3 down from the top to include more of the foreground scene. Image could be sharpened up a bit too.

I can't really help where the people were standing, I don't know who they are. I just caught them standing there together.. The foreground was all trees so this was the best angle to get at without a blanket of trees blocking the lens from the view.. Thank you for your C&C..

Most reactions

Back