sunset pano (edited to add revised pic)

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Five shots from the shoot last night stitched into this pano. Still needs work, but I think it'll turn out ok in the end. I have 2 other sets that I need to play with as well. Should get something worth printing out of the three. ;)

cp_ss_pano01.jpg

Should have added this edited pic here for comparison instead of waaaaaayyy down there...

Okay, I finally got around to reading part of the CS book I bought weeks ago and figured out how to make a better pano.

This is the first effort. I cleaned it up some, adjusted the color balance between sections, and evened it out from left-to-right a bit.

What'cha think? Better?

cp_ss_pano01_r1.jpg

The colors are just breathtaking.

You did it again, Jim. I love those colors and this picture works well as a pano. Good work!

nice work... try the Panorama Factory... it'll save you most of your time sticking phtos toghether and borders between two pics won't be visible

Thanks all for the great comments. :)

This is a strange pic. What looks like very visible seams aren't. It's the way the light was interacting with the water. You can see the same thing in the single frames I posted initially.

This one almost looks like 2 different pics- a definite left & right half, but it's how it really looked. Strange. :)

Most reactions

Back