Sunset Skate Session

OP
JEazy

JEazy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
MatthewKern said:
No, it was because you were the ultimate jerk on that forum, and you challenged someone way better than you to a film off. It's quite funny that you made a topic asking to get banned and are now acting as if it wasn't your fault, and nightlifemike is just abusing power.

he was abusing power. he called me a loser because i shot at 1/4000 then closed my post so i couldn't reply.

MrFlobby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
the face is blown out because you have no clue of how to properly expose a photo. Get a 35mm SLR or MF and you will soon see that you actually know very little about this field. This isn't a *****.. just a suggestion.

OP
JEazy

JEazy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
MrFlobby said:
the face is blown out because you have no clue of how to properly expose a photo. Get a 35mm SLR or MF and you will soon see that you actually know very little about this field. This isn't a *****.. just a suggestion.

shut up douchebag, his face is blown out because the flash was too close.

lil dvl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey mate nice shots, personally i think the second shot would be the best if the skater was a bit higher (above the rail) good shots anyway

douchebag.... haha that makes me laugh!

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please stay away from name callings.

Thanks.

OP
JEazy

JEazy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm sorry about the name calling, I really wanted to have a good first impression on this forum. I just hate it when people say i know nothing about photography. It won't happen again.

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
JEazy said:
I'm sorry about the name calling, I really wanted to have a good first impression on this forum. I just hate it when people say i know nothing about photography. It won't happen again.
Eventhough it isn't the recommended response, I do understand where it came from.

People:
This is a forum with membership ranging from snapshooters to retired pros, and that too from different disciplines. Not all the images may appeal to everyone. And that's normal. If you don't like a particular image, please feel free to move on to the next image.
But, if you decide to genuinely help a beginner, let your suggestions be constructive.

Blackbelt93

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
good stuff i personally like #2 but whats your set up as far as cameras go?

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
digging some photos from the archive huh? still nice to see it again though..

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics