Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another shot from my trip to San Diego.

C&C appreciated. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Beautiful! I can almost hear the crashing surf. I love the creamy look to the curling wave in the foreground, the orange reflections in the water, the 'lines' created by the clouds/ horizon/waves, and of course that beautiful coloured sky. The darker rocks at the bottom of the shot are a nice balance to the dark line of clouds at the top.

Wow, this picture is amazing. I like what the above poster said. The creaminess of that wave is very nice and the orange sky is as well.

I agree with the others, I like the feel of the photo and it makes me miss the ocean more. The only ocean I see these days is oceans of snow.

stunning shot I hope to get few stunning shots today since the ocean waves are huge today.

This is nice ... I'd hit the waves just a touch with the dodge/highlight brush .... just to lighten and get a bit more contrast (but you have to be very gentle as there isn't a lot of separation between creamy blue wave and blue water. I'd hit the gap between the clouds similarily and finally I darken the clouds just a smudgen.

Or ... live it it just way it is ... either case very nice.

Gary

Beautiful! I can almost hear the crashing surf. I love the creamy look to the curling wave in the foreground, the orange reflections in the water, the 'lines' created by the clouds/ horizon/waves, and of course that beautiful coloured sky. The darker rocks at the bottom of the shot are a nice balance to the dark line of clouds at the top.

Thank you Anty! I had been shooting with my 10-20mm, but when the sky changed, I put the 50mm on. I've been processing a couple of 30 sec exposures from after sunset. ;)

Wow, this picture is amazing. I like what the above poster said. The creaminess of that wave is very nice and the orange sky is as well.

Thank you t4ct1c4lr3m1x!

I agree with the others, I like the feel of the photo and it makes me miss the ocean more. The only ocean I see these days is oceans of snow.

Thank you eveman! Going to the coast was a nice break from the desert.

stunning shot I hope to get few stunning shots today since the ocean waves are huge today.

Thanks rjackjames! Looking forward to seeing your photographs!

Awesome. Thanks for sharing this photo.

Thank you Tayfun!

This is nice ... I'd hit the waves just a touch with the dodge/highlight brush .... just to lighten and get a bit more contrast (but you have to be very gentle as there isn't a lot of separation between creamy blue wave and blue water. I'd hit the gap between the clouds similarily and finally I darken the clouds just a smudgen.

Or ... live it it just way it is ... either case very nice.

Gary

Thank you Gary! I'll try another edit this afternoon. I really appreciate the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back