Sunset Surrouded By Trees

Scoop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, this is my first post here of hopefully many. :)

I have seen some good photo's on here and would like to show you my attempt.

amazingsunset.jpg

Thanks for looking, all comments are welcome.
8)

yes, welcome. very well composed pic- one of the better sunsets i've seen. your watermark is a little overbearing, though- kinda takes away from to photo.

Thanks for the comments, it means a lot. I understand about the watermark but i've had problems before where people have claimed my photography is theirs, so it's come to that point where i feel its nessecary.

Very nice...quite tranquil somehow.
Gotta agree that the watermark gets in the way though...could it be digitally encoded somehow or has the ripoffs been really bad?

welcome to the jungle.

I really like the photo. The only thing I could suggest would to have the tree more to the right with the trunk almost if not buting up to the edge. But that is just me. Good job

Hey, thanks for all the comments, would it be better if i removed the 'Copyright 2004' and just had my name on there? Then i'd lower the opacity of that some more.

But again, thanks for the good comments.

That may help. But you have your name in an all black area. If someone wanted to it would take 2 seconds to color over your name and you would never know.

Nice shot

I think the best bet is to embed your name in the EXIF data. While it is not hard to change, not alot of people look there. That way even if they PS it, more then likely your name stays with the EXIF data. Just depends on how they save the rip.

Most reactions

Back