sunset

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took a few shots tonight and decided to try and improve them with some color editing. comments please!

sunset27sm.jpg

sunset3gj.jpg

i think there is alot of leeway with coloring with sunset shots, thanks for the compliments.

Would you ever consider giving these a NeatImage-treatment to get rid of the noise? If they were mine, I'd give it a try, I find all this noisy fairly distracting. Otherwise I love the colours you went for! Mostly so the second. Very intense.

i would love to get rid of the noise, i dont like it either but i dont know how to get rid of it. if you know of a way to do that in PS let me know so i can take care of it.

nvr2low said:
i would love to get rid of the noise, i dont like it either but i dont know how to get rid of it. if you know of a way to do that in PS let me know so i can take care of it.
I used the Community (freeware) version of Noiseware for some time, and it worked so well for me, I now use their Standard Edition (shareware). You might check it out:

http://www.imagenomic.com/

Good Luck. :)

I apply the demo version (free) of NeatImage to some of my noisy pics and am quite happy with that, too.
www.neatimage.com

Neat image would def sort that out, cool shots :thumbup:

unfortunatly i have a cheep camera so it doesnt do great in low light. i cant wait to get a D50

Nice shots. The noise is a common problem with digital long exposures, and pictures with light and dark area's. It seems some are worse than others. My D100 produces much more than my D200 at the same ISO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back