Sunsets and Sunrise

MHT223

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I've posted a couple of pictures up before, mainly from Kenya I think. Well having decided I wanted to pursue photography a little further I bought a Canon 350D (Rebel XT) at the beginning of my trip and here's a few pictures so far.. (I'm 3 months into a 6 month trip so there should be more to come). These are mostly sunset and sunrise pictures.

IMG_0403.jpg

The morning sun breaking through the clouds in Halong Bay, Vietnam

DSC03330.jpg

Sunset, also in Halong Bay

IMG_0667.jpg

The sun going down over Don Det, Laos with a boat carrying locals from a neighbouring island

AngkorDay2%20199.jpg

The sun rising over Angkor Wat in Cambodia, using the back of a plastic chair as a makeshift tripod

Fraser%20112.jpg

Sunset over the bay in the town of 1770, Australia.

Mark

www.markandflumpy.com

Wow. These are nice!
And all your travelling to such faraway places does not make me envious. Oh nooooooooo! Never....................... :meh:

:wink: :lol:

They're all so beautiful!
I am also very envious of your travels. Its great that you have so many nice photographs to remember them by!

beautiful series of shots... congrats on the new camera and must be nice to go on a 6 month trip like that... :thumbup:

Thanks for all the comments :)

We leave Australia for New Zealand tomorrow which should provide a bevvy of photo opportunities!

9 countries done...5 to go!!

Mark

Beautiful shots, with many happy memories attached to them, I'm sure. The third one especially stands out for me. I look forward to seeing more pictures from your travels!

Greate, I am from Vietnam. I have been in Ha Long bay once, that's a great scence with thousands of islands. By the way, "Ha Long" mean "The dragon is landing"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back