rnpereira

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

First topic here, and I'll start with sunsets. Its a subject that I like to shoot. And since im new both here and at photography, all comments are more than welcome. Also any tips would be nice.

These photos were taken in Toque toque grande beach. Its a small beach from Sao Sebastião city, Brazil. I spent 10 days at that beach, and had this amazing, and single, opportunity to took these photos.

Nice, very nice. I like how you can see the sun's reflection twice in the first one. The second is also cool, but it's crooked. The third is also very pretty, nothing to complain about there. Maybe bring out the water just a little more and add some contrast. Overall, these are very good.

RIGHT number 3 is the best because... there are multiple points of interest in the other 2. The sun and it's reflection(s) and the island. Crop to get rid of the sun in number 1 and 2.

lightbox
lightbox
5639256647_e0dfe9c918_b.jpg

thought i'd post a sunset i took off the back of my porch. very little post in the pic (exposure correction and white balance) tell me what you think?

lightbox
lightbox
lightbox

lightbox

Last edited:
First, thanks for all of your comments.

Nice, very nice. I like how you can see the sun's reflection twice in the first one. The second is also cool, but it's crooked. The third is also very pretty, nothing to complain about there. Maybe bring out the water just a little more and add some contrast. Overall, these are very good.

Thanks, I like the first one too! Love the reflection on the water.

I also like the 3rd. The second I think needs a horizon adjustment.

Yeah, i was sitting on a chair on the sand. It`s all the chairs fault! :p

RIGHT number 3 is the best because... there are multiple points of interest in the other 2. The sun and it's reflection(s) and the island. Crop to get rid of the sun in number 1 and 2.

Im gonna crop the sun in number 1 and check for the result. But in number 2 the idea was to get the sun and its reflection on the water. What if I remove the island? Would that make a better photo?

Most reactions

Back