Super wide angle or fisheye on budget

That 11-16 looked amazing. I wonder what I could find it for.

Im trying to look at local pawn shots and such, you never know.

Love your avvy.
Yes, I know how prices go. I was hoping another site may carry a cheaper or budget oriented fisheye.

That 11-16 looked amazing. I wonder what I could find it for.

That is a newly released lens with rave reviews....good luck finding one used...heck, some places are out of new stock.

Derrick

Having a hard time finding that tokina for anything under like 600 dollars.

Are there any similar, not crappy low end fishsyes or lenses like it but around 400?
I dont want a full 180 degree fisheye, just a wider angle like that 11-16 would be amazing. Not much of a selection at all.

You need to save money for awhile longer I am afraid

Derrick

Aww I was afraid of that. I could but part of this is early christmas money and I have basically no other source of money.
No job.
No allowance.
No chors.

Dang. Ive been trying to get a job although I refuse to work at a fast food place darnit.
Thanks for your participation and help by the way Montana. Appreciate it.

Keep checking ebay, craigslist, etc. You may find something.

Derrick

Aww I was afraid of that.

Dang. Ive been trying to get a job although I refuse to work at a fast food place darnit.

How about a box-boy? Helping to supply the nation with food is honorable.
Hardware store? You'll learn stuff too.
Hire on a house painting crew. If you pay attention you can do it yourself next summer and make ~ $1000 a week on your own.
How about a 1-hour fast-foto clerk?

The fast foto clerk thing sounds okay actually. I dont know anything of film stuff though sadly. I suppose I could learn. Definitely one of the better suggestions ive had!

Yeah, there's nothing to it. If they will actually teach you - you can learn everything to do with 1-hr processing and printing in a few days.

Most reactions

Back