Superhero's

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I never usually make it down here to post anything, and since SpaceNut and I were covering the Superman Celebration this year I thought I would wander down here and share with everyone. The Superman Celebration is an annual event held in Metropolis IL, which is at the very southern tip of IL. They have all sorts of activities to attend as well as comic book characters wondering about. These last three years have been some of the more memerable ones that I have attended because one of my best friends is able to attend with me. Here are some of the superhero's I was able to capture for a portrait or two. Thanks for looking.

Supergirltpf.jpg

Spidermantpf.jpg

poison-2tpf.jpg

Love the boarders! I would like to see the spderman one on a tilt to the right or maybe left, I think it would add to the illusion of him climbing the wall. Great colors!

Something like this:
Spiderman.jpg

Nein-reis: I think I have to disagree. I have watched several "Super-Heroes'" movies and I don't recall seeing any buildings on a tilt angle although I understand your thought. Clark, nice job of Spidey. The borders rock!

These are great shots. That festival must be a riot. Those are the most awesome borders. Cool.......

Thanx for all the nice comments.

Thank you all for the great comments...keeps me going

Most reactions

New Topics

Back