Superman is fabulous when he flies!

ash12783

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I took photos at a 3 year old's birthday party and his mom had an area set up with a blue backdrop and cut out clouds stuck on it and a little table to lay on like you're flying- the set up was kind of a bust but it did allow me to have some fun with the photo of Superman. This guy was a friend of the family and volunteered to surprise the kids- it was a big hit :) he even parked far away and walked through the woods so he could suddenly appear at the back of the park coming out of the wooded area! One of the smart kids did ask him why he wasn't flying to which he quickly replied "sorry kids, but this is a no fly zone" haha. Anyway, if you can't tell by his pose this is one of those class clown type guys that keeps everyone smiling- he certainly got a lot of smiles from the kids that day :)
$superman.jpgyes I know this is not the best photoshop but it was kind of a quick deal just for a laugh from the birthday boy's family.
Here is one more where superman is taking care of a villain that showed up to the party :p
$superman wins.jpg

his reply to it on facebook was "I have no words." lol his girlfriend got a kick out of it though haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back