Support our soldiers.

WolfSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not trying to solicit anything here, I'm not saying anything about the war in Iraq, I'm simply asking people to think about the deployed soldiers away from there family in the upcoming months. And if you feel like you'd like to support them please check it out. A lot of my brothern will not be home with there family this year at the time of christmas. A lot will feel forgoten and lonely during this great time of year, which I actually personally hate lol, but if you find it in your heart or your conscience to help out a soldier goto http://www.adoptaussoldier.org/ and help a soldier out, you can send him or her a care package, letters etc. I looked into this site and it's supported and fox news actually gave it coverage a while back. I know when I was there my guys loved getting stuff from people showing they cared. It's not about weather you back Bush or the war, these soldiers are just doing what they thought they needed to do and now doing what they are told. Thanks for reading all.

Thread's not gonna last, I'm afraid

Most reactions

New Topics

Back