Supporting the Toronto Blue Jays (nsfw)

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just had a photoshoot this evening with a friend of mine. I'm glad it's now summer in Montreal, sun is down at 20h30 so it gives me more time to shoot :)
13254357_10156992962140010_2785077000422304370_n.jpg

Play Ball! Nice golden light, super skin tone, great pose.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Love the golden light and pose! Beautiful model and I love the tats.

Hahaha yes! Worst game in history last week XD

Perfect in every way! Great work!!! :)

Quick question, does anyone ever bother you when you do shoots like this out in the public? Or is this private property?

Quick question, does anyone ever bother you when you do shoots like this out in the public? Or is this private property?

Crazy excellent. That girl looks a little like Madonna.

Yeah people often act innapropriated (guys) but I can be a *****, i'm first polite, asking them to leave politely, telling them they can watch but a little further from us, if they try to take pic, or stay in my bubble or my model bubble then I turn medusa mode, which works real good.

Yes that's what I thought and others too!
upload_2016-5-24_19-24-54.png

Yes that's what I thought and others too!
View attachment 122141
Awesome. Your so flippin talented.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks you're so nice :)

Really nice work! I thought the same thing, she does look like Madonna.

Yeah people often act innapropriated (guys) but I can be a *****, i'm first polite, asking them to leave politely, telling them they can watch but a little further from us, if they try to take pic, or stay in my bubble or my model bubble then I turn medusa mode, which works real good.

Men are the biggest problem, for some reason that doesn't surprise me. :lol:
It is good of you to be nice about it first. But I can know being nice doesn't work with a lot of people, and you have to be meaner. :) Around here I would have the police on me in no time! :048:

Most reactions

Back