Suprisingly not terrible (night shot)

Alright, I'll admit. I got a little over excited over some white dots in the sky and posted them vaguely to the Internet thinking that I had taken a stellar photo. I'll let this one play out (thanks for the replys), and I'll just keep telling myself that I'm awesome, and to calm the f* down.

...any good UFO sighting spots in southern California?

Alright, I'll admit. I got a little over excited over some white dots in the sky and posted them vaguely to the Internet thinking that I had taken a stellar photo. I'll let this one play out (thanks for the replys), and I'll just keep telling myself that I'm awesome, and to calm the f* down.

Stay that way! Being over excited will drive you to learn and be great! :)

don't worry about it. everyone is entitled to be a beginner, and learning is a process that shouldn't end. as for sighting those from other worlds, Hollywood Boulevard is a prime spot. :alien:

Most reactions

Back