Sure fire tips to woo your potential mate

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some how this idea came up...;) Post your favorite tips to woo a date.

Mine.

1. Fix something infront of her, even if you have to break it beforehand.

2. Order something very spicy for dinner. Explain the only pain you feel is emotional.

3. Whittle something.

4. Wear two jackets in case you have to give one to her. Note: do not store your condoms in this jacket.

5. Offhandedly mention how quickly you can grow a beard.

6. Never mention an ex, unless she was really great or bad.

7. Always pay for dinner, unless she ordered lobster, then go halves.

Don't you live in Maine, Runnah? I thought lobster was cheap up there.

1 - Open the car door for her. I still do this for my fiance.

2 - Leave a good tip if you go out for dinner. It shows you're not stingy!

3 - Go somewhere you know the waiter/barman. It makes you look cool :cool:

4 - Order bacon, cause you know, awesome.

8 - Find out what she's really passionate/crazy about, and then surprise her with something that is closely related.

9 - Cook her her favourite meal, and then do the dishes after.

10 - Do something unexpectedly different - Watch a meteor shower, visit a perfume factory, take her to a book-signing with her favourite author...

11 - Go to an improv show. Bonus points if you get on stage and actually pull it off.

12 - Indulge in her favourite hobby. Betcha you never knew that flower arranging or pottery could be so sensual!

13 - Do a good deed. She doesn't need to know about it, but the karma points you get can work in interesting ways.

14 - Take up a new hobby that she expressed interest in, and do it with her. This is not, however, first-date material but something that will allow you to create more common ground to enjoy together.

15 - Remember to compliment. This can be seen as shallow, unless the compliment is genuine, and about something that your date values.

Oh, I forgot - make a meal with fresh linguini a la carbonara with LOTS of bacon, and a nice dry white wine. :lovey:

8 - Find out what she's really passionate/crazy about, and then surprise her with something that is closely related.

9 - Cook her her favourite meal, and then do the dishes after.

10 - Do something unexpectedly different - Watch a meteor shower, visit a perfume factory, take her to a book-signing with her favourite author...

11 - Go to an improv show. Bonus points if you get on stage and actually pull it off.

12 - Indulge in her favourite hobby. Betcha you never knew that flower arranging or pottery could be so sensual!

13 - Do a good deed. She doesn't need to know about it, but the karma points you get can work in interesting ways.

14 - Take up a new hobby that she expressed interest in, and do it with her. This is not, however, first-date material but something that will allow you to create more common ground to enjoy together.

15 - Remember to compliment. This can be seen as shallow, unless the compliment is genuine, and about something that your date values.

Oh, I forgot - make a meal with fresh linguini a la carbonara with LOTS of bacon, and a nice dry white wine. :lovey:
+1 for pgriz! -2 for runnah.

General Rules
Accept that 95% of meetings don't work out.
Don't ask until you know you can make it through one evening.
If she asks, she pays, but always offer and then thank her if she refuses.
Don't accept being played, just walk away from someone who'll do that.
If its going to be 'friends with benefits' make certain that's understood bilaterally. Don't fool yourself or let her fool herself.
Always have enough fresh stuff for breakfast, just in case.

Date stuff:

1) ask her if she likes the theater/movies/music etc and then get tickets (for both of you and preferably next to each other) to something new.
2) assuming you know what kind of food she likes/will eat take her to somewhere new/edgy.
3) dress as if she were the one who should stand out.
4) wear good and well-kept shoes (plus other clothing)
5) be only a very few minutes late (2 or 3).
6) tell her about what you like to do for hobbies and enjoyment and then ask her - and actually listen
7) never whine, lie or complain. Previous females, dates, wives, etc. don't exist.
8) if it was either really good or really a mismatch, send flowers after the date with a nice note.
9) if you end up in bed, always call early the next day, even if you have to leave a message.

Thanks for all the great tips. At least now I know why I've been single for the last seven years.

In before someone says "show her your weiner".

Easier list:

1. wear her down.
2. lock her down.

I hope you guys realize that if you ever actually get to date someone who owns underwear, let alone wears it on dates, these suggestions may not work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back