Surprise Visit from Proctologist

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The sewer district sent out the rodding truck this morning for a surprise visit. We had some big rains a couple weeks ago that caused some storm drain trouble. I suspect that's why they were here.

Joe

proctologist.jpg

I can smell that from here:D

Don't think it would be too high on my list of preferred jobs -- hope it pays well.

Joe

Many years ago I managed a local government maintenance team. I asked the drain team to jet a sewer to remove a blockage, but we'd wrongly assumed the location of the blockage and used excessive water pressure.

First a manhole cover flew into the air, then another, then a scream from an outside toilet block.

That was one big dry cleaning bill and a profuse apology!

Many years ago I managed a local government maintenance team. I asked the drain team to jet a sewer to remove a blockage, but we'd wrongly assumed the location of the blockage and used excessive water pressure.

First a manhole cover flew into the air, then another, then a scream from an outside toilet block.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Well now.

the shot reminds me of the construction equipment models my dad use to make for compitition int he NM state fair.
he won a best of show one year with a cement truck.

This really does a good job of relating an interesting though (stinky) subject.

Good job.

Many images flooded my imagination when I saw the title. A truck was not one of them. :allteeth: Good job on title and shot.

Yikes!

As they say in the sewer business, it may be **** to you, but it's our bread and butter.

Most reactions

Back