Surprised there's not an automotive photography section. Here's a recent shot (SRT4)

This image successfully merges the car with Nature.....and i feel it is not about car alone nor about Nature alone but of their holy union ;)

At the same time, since there is a section for photo themes, all subjects which have no dedicated section can be put there...

Regards :D

one more for the road.

Attachments

• $DSC00248.JPG
    $DSC00248.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
An R32! My Dad had an R34, he sold it a few years ago. Sad times.

As a car enthusiast, again, I like the car. As a photography enthusiast I'm indifferent. The bumper is perilously close to the edge of the frame, the chosen angle while creative puts unwanted(?) emphasis on the damage and I think there's probably a little bit too much contrast.

I think your experimentation works, it just might be a bit hit and miss!

unfortunately R34's are still illegal to bring into Canada. the chosen angle was to emphasize his new 2" lowering kit, which was so low that when we took it to the track the bumper got ripped off when he hit a row of bumps in the pit area. i got the camera that day haha so i was just playing with the settings and had just discovered the "toy camera" feature that gives that vignette look.

i'd rather see an abstract section before an automotive section.

in fact, the lack of an abstract section just doesn't make sense, imo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back