Survey About Online Photography Services and Platforms

dvirrr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dear forum members,

I approach you as a fellow photography enthusiast with a small request.

I am currently undertaking my final project as part of my MBA, focusing on online platforms for photography services. I would like to ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill out a short survey on your views and opinions on such platforms. Your kind help will be much appreciated. To fill out the survey please click here.

Many thanks,
Dvir

Dear forum members,

I approach you as a fellow photography enthusiast with a small request.

I am currently undertaking my final project as part of my MBA, focusing on online platforms for photography services. I would like to ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill out a short survey on your views and opinions on such platforms. Your kind help will be much appreciated. To fill out the survey please click here.

Many thanks,
Dvir
Next time you do a survey, question numbers would help. For example, if you have a series of questions that are all dependent upon the first question in the set, you can direct the user to skip all those unrelated questions.

For example:
  1. Is your name Bob?
  2. Why is your name Bob?
  3. Do you like the name Bob?
  4. Is Bob short for anything?
  5. Did anyone ever accidentally call you Boob?
  6. What is your favorite animal?
If you answered 'No' to #1, it would direct you to #6. Otherwise, you have to read questions 2 through 5, even if your name isn't Boob... umm... Bob.

Thanks for the tip Wade, I'll make sure to follow this in the future. :bek113:

Your OP might have indicated that the survey is for PROFESSIONAL photographers.

I'm not one, so the survey isn't for me.

Thanks for the feedback, Designer.
The survey is targeted at professionals, semi-pros, aspiring pros - any photographer who plan on making income from their photography.

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback, Designer.
The survey is targeted at professionals, semi-pros, aspiring pros - any photographer who plan on making income from their photography.

Thanks.
You seem to have cross posted. The athers have been reported.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back