• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
Haven’t been posting for ages, mostly because I’ve been getting stacks of homework. A portion of this stack is about analysing data, census, survey, discrete information, qualitive info, etc.
I just want you guys to help me, I have to observe information from a given source. And I decided that the basis of my information will be TPF!
SO can you guys take 2 seconds and just click one option?

Thx, this is not spam, i beg to the moderators to not delete this! This is the second poll (I have to analyse 2!) And I’m sorry if I’m coming off with the interpretation of a tool just asking my own personal questions to you guys, but please try to understand my plead. I am not begging you guys to do it, and I don’t need a whole array of different info, this thread will be gone within a 1/64th of a flash!
What type is referring to the make, it does include film and digital
The question is...what does nikon rank on YOUR scale....had to restart it again, mods please delete the other ones that say 'just a little survey, no spam'

I'm going to say "good"... they are definitely lacking in the video section.

I am going to say great especially since their newest FX sensor cameras were released, but I don't specifically care about whether or not a DSLR can shoot video or not.

Most reactions

Back