Suspicious E-Mail

Olympus8MP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thecodesource.solarbotics.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recieved this e-mail today, most probably from my Zenfolio page. What do you guys think? I'm thinking scam... Either way, I don't have the equipment yet to do a wedding :lol:

Greetings,
Glad to inform you that , there would be a Wedding Ceremony of my beloved sister (Nancy), coming up on the 16th Of FEB which would be held in within the state, but the location is yet to announce by the party planner, so we would need a musician/band player e.t.c on that day , we will want to know if you will be available to render us your valuable service for that date, if so , we would need you for the service, People in Attendance would be between 150/200. so we would want you to get back to us with the total cost for the services and your availability .I would be glad to read from you regarding your service to us that day.
Chears. Marck and family
I also found the same exact e-mail on this website.

The grammar tells you it's Nigerian. It's an advance fee fraud. They send a cheque for too much and ask you to send some back then when their cheque bounces the bank is after you for passing false cheques and for the money you now owe them.

Most reactions

Back