Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P1034769-Edit.jpg
swan1.jpg
swan2.jpg
swan3.jpg

It's a pleasant surprise to see you in Nature & Wildlife, I don't see you in here much.

Nice set of black swans, the last pic is my favorite.

To be so young, your first pic gives the impression ( to me at least ), that they are very intelligent. That's my favorite.

It's a pleasant surprise to see you in Nature & Wildlife, I don't see you in here much.

Nice set of black swans, the last pic is my favorite.
Thanks Kirk. I am mostly a landscape guy but sometimes like to mix it up a bit.

Great set.

Even manage to get a Coot to photobomb.
Thanks. Those Coots love the camera lol.

To be so young, your first pic gives the impression ( to me at least ), that they are very intelligent. That's my favorite.
I was reading that they are highly intelligent and can remember human faces so it pays to be nice to them. I wouldn't want them to do a strafing run on my head lol. They are cute babies.

Great set. I’ve never seen a black swan and am a little jealous. Interesting about them remembering faces.

Great set. I’ve never seen a black swan and am a little jealous. Interesting about them remembering faces.

Thanks very much. From my reading they are native to Australia but have been introduced to a few countries in Europe, New Zealand and Florida was also mentioned. Yes I found the face recognition thing interesting as well. Apparently our magpies have that ability as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back