Swedish Sunset

AugustMyhrman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
haven't posted anything here for awhile so I wanted to upload some of my recent photos.

C&C is as always very appreciated.
Thanks for looking and commenting!

Attachments

• $Beach Hut 2.jpg
    $Beach Hut 2.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 69
  • $Beach Hut.jpg
    $Beach Hut.jpg
    707.2 KB · Views: 77
  • $Flying Orange.jpg
    $Flying Orange.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 74
  • $Lonely Tree.jpg
    $Lonely Tree.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • $Lonely.jpg
    $Lonely.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 82
Some really nice shots there. I really like 2 & 3. If forced to nit pick I'd like to see just a little detail in the foreground of #3.

#2 is just awesome and sticks out from the rest.

Impressive.

I think the thing about number 2 is the lighting, nice and soft but with great color and you still have good detail in the foreground. Just a nice tone all over. The only thing I would change about it is the pole or mast that is sticking up. I'd clone it out. But I am not an expert so take my advice with a grain of salt.

I think the thing about number 2 is the lighting, nice and soft but with great color and you still have good detail in the foreground. Just a nice tone all over. The only thing I would change about it is the pole or mast that is sticking up. I'd clone it out. But I am not an expert so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Ok, thanks for taking the time to give me C&C :)

Great colors! I wish I could say more from a technical point of view but I haven't gained that perspective enough to start talking. Nevertheless, I enjoyed your pictures, especially the colors of the sky. Good work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back