Sweet 15 Birthday party

itsbenniblack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.blacktagmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a great time meeting the girl and her family, i didn't understand everything until it was explained to me.
i really thought this young female was getting married but it is in her culture to do her 15th birthday really big.
celebration into being a woman. I was a little nervous because i had never done anything like this.

5866688138_58d1585165_o.jpg

5866688082_77c61b43e5_o.jpg

5866134481_69b8d560c7_o.jpg

Yup it's called a quincenera. You did a pretty good job with it.

a huge celebration only topped by a first wedding. It isn't uncustomary for a blue collar family to spend $20K on a quincenera (sp).

To me the first and third pircture seems to be overexposed. It seems her dress is too white making me squint. I like the bokeh a lot on the first one. my 2cents. Nice shots overall.

To me the first and third pircture seems to be overexposed. It seems her dress is too white making me squint. I like the bokeh a lot on the first one. my 2cents. Nice shots overall.

thank you for the input i will work on editing that situation for the dress , i still have the raw files and once there approved then im sending the pics to print for a book album.

Is it just me or is there a small tint in the images? Maybe a little green/yellow. Although the white looks pretty white.

a huge celebration only topped by a first wedding. It isn't uncustomary for a blue collar family to spend $20K on a quincenera (sp).

Quinceanera with the squiggly accent over the n, if my 3 years of highschool spanish serves me right.

You did a nice job, but my only nitpick is the background on the group shot. I would either try to crop the right side of, as to rid the photo of the railing and blurred house, or try and add some blur to make it less obvious (gaussian blur).

Regards,
Jake

She's 15?! Wow, I would have guessed at least 19... Nice photos, but I agree that they are a tad over exposed :)

She's 15?! Wow, I would have guessed at least 19... Nice photos, but I agree that they are a tad over exposed :)

Sounds like something a 25 year old pervert would say. :p

"I swear, your honor, I thought she was 19!!"

Most reactions

Back