sweet couple - pic heavy share -

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had such a good time photographing these two.. really! They were so fun and laid back. These were just some keepsake photos for pre-deployment. A mutual friend of ours decided to be sneaky and pay for her session and I broke the news to them after the first like.. two images I took. It went over well and was really fun to surprise them like that.

1Snyder-2762 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
2Snyder-2770 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
3Snyder-2772 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
4Snyder-2773 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
5Snyder-2779 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
6Snyder-2783 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
7Snyder-2788 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
8Snyder-2789 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
9Snyder-2792 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
10Snyder-2794 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
11Snyder-2796 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
12Snyder-2797 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
13Snyder-2802 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
14Snyder-2803 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
15Snyder-2805 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
16Snyder-2806 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
17Snyder-2807 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

I like the best those pictures where their bodies are entirely shown... and it shows that they had a good time :)

Nice, casual poses, well exposed and caught
IMO, however, a good many of these have too much space and the couple is too small in the frame for maximum impact.

For example

43vUd8.jpg

Thank you! I've really been working on trying to create just the right presets for myself in LR to work with regularly and I'm pretty much in love with this. lol

Perfect Shots! Existing clicks unveils excellent emotion and charm. It's authentically great work. I am also one of photographer and I really like your way. Thanks for updating to us.

too much dead space. And you've ignored the rule of thirds for the most part.Can I edit one to show what I mean?
You are welcome to edit but I know what the rule of thirds is. I like the dead space often

Most reactions

Back