Sweet Little Girl

RuthieC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my latest session and I would love some cc on them.

TLF :)

Last edited:
1. i am not a fan of. i would loose the red blanket... it is very distracting.
2. great expression, but it seems a bit blue to me.
3. phenomenal! i absolutely love it!
4&5, both great shots, i just wish mom had chosen a different shirt!

Cute little girl.
the red blanket is a little too bright for the scene.

Thanks for the cc. I hate that I used that red fabric...ughh

Well firstly - kudos for getting your shots so sharp!

I will agree with the rest of the clan - I'm not a fan of the red blanket.

I do love the 3rd shot and wish her head wouldn't have been cut off - but great nonetheless!

Yes I love how sharp the eyesa re. #3 is great. Again, not a fan of that shirt though, too distracting. Great job!

Love #3. 4,5 are great too, but best is #3.

These are great number 2 is my favourite...

I have a question

Did you use a flash or reflector? how did you set up? I am doing my first child shoot possibly in the next month and I am trying to work out how to set up equipment .

Thanks so much for the cc everyone!
Rachel, I just used a reflector for these and had a teen friend come with me to hold it :)

3 is amazing.

On a number of these (particularly 1) your crop seems a little weird. I actually think you might have gotten away with the blanket if your crop had been different, for example. (it is a bit much, but still...)

Color appears to be off in 2 and to a lesser degree 1.

3 is really nice, though. I'm sure that will be a favorite of the parents for the rest of her life. So few pictures really capture kids faces like that.

Am I the only one that thinks that eyes that touched up are scary?

LOL, no you're not! I actually didn't touch up the eyes on any of these. I had terrible noise on all of them and had to run noiseware. I hate what it did to her skin and it also made her eyes look all glassy and the catchlights weird. I really don't know how to tone them down. My camera sucks at even ISO400.

Most reactions

Back