doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and whatever these birds do.
Was in the park again today. Mainly wanted to try and shoot ducks in flight. Somehow i never tried that and now i know why, just too freaking hard. They always come flying in when you least expect it and always from the wrong side. But i did manage to get some shots of them though. And i also noticed that the sigma 70-300 is rather slow with the auto-focus. But i know, you get what you pay for. Really need to get me some good glass :mrgreen:
Offcourse i also shot some other birds:
Juliana%20Park171.jpg

Juliana%20Park172.jpg

Juliana%20Park173.jpg

Juliana%20Park174.jpg

#5 Freaking gulls still trying to take whats not theirs.
Juliana%20Park175.jpg

Juliana%20Park176.jpg

Juliana%20Park177.jpg

Juliana%20Park178.jpg

Juliana%20Park179.jpg

Juliana%20Park180.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Great pics all of them:thumbup:

Daan you have disappointed me again, no Herons :(

but 6 and 7 still rock

Daan, good shootin'. #9 caught my eye the strongest and speaks the loudest. I really like it. Ron

Very nice as always, 6 is my favorite.
Where do you live exactly in The Netherlands? Looks like you have some nice outdoor landscapes to photograph (also refering to the "frost-trees" series a week or so ago).

Thanks for the comments :)
When you click on the link you can see the park where i take alot of pics. And you can zoom out and see the city i live in. It isnt very big, but you can take some nice walks there and take dito pics. They also got some kind of petting zoo, but without the petting. Especially in winter there are alot of ducks and stuff, cause alot of people will go there and feed them bread.
http://maps.google.nl/maps?client=f...40668,5.075104&spn=0.005755,0.014591&t=h&z=16

Those are some nice shots. I've been thinking of getting the Sigma 70-300 myself. I think you just made up my mind for me.

love the action in #6, good job on all of them!

:hail::hail: As always Daan...magazine quality images.

Most reactions

Back