Swimming

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For some difficult reason that I am finding to hard and tedious to explain right now, my daughter (for the time being, maybe?) has stopped going to the Elite Training Centre in Oldenburg - so when we were there the last time, I not only took that (final) chance to go about and "look at the place like a tourist", photographing all the things at last that I had meant to take photos of in all the time we went there regularly. But at the end of the day I still had one photo left on the film, so here is the "filler-pic".

1-Juni-05_letztesTraininginOL.jpg

By the way, this board has a new member who no one has really "met" so far since he's neatly tucked himself away in the Photo Themes with his two posts, offering a little series for this week's "Weekly Photo Assignment" (here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23449). He is the photo author of all the photos that can be seen on the page I am referring to in my signature. His photos of swimmers are a lot more thrilling than mine, of course! He, too, has already taken photos of my daughter at swim meets - and even mine on one occasion in spring!!! Wanna see?

Tarndt, will you put them up here? Ah, you surely don't exactly know who we are among all your thousands and thousands of photos, right?

Swimming pools are very hard to take pictures in aren't they! You've captured the movement in the swimmer and the water really well though!

Rob

great shot LaFoto, I really dig it.

Thank you again for your remarks on this photo of my daughter swimming.
That we no longer go all the way to Oldenburg for her training twice a week (a 120 km trip one way each time!) does not mean that she has stopped swimming. She continues going to training units (8 per week now), but in the district town only 18 kms from here, so we can skip all these long tours on the motorway. She has switched clubs and has now found herself a very capable coach in the near. So for the time being we shall try out how they will get along. Therefore there may well be more "swim-pics" in the future (still never quite as good as those taken by "Tarndt", who runs the www.swimpics.de site - and I don't know him personally, mind.)

Most reactions

Back